Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Weekly Hobby Update : 5-17-17

Hey Everyone.  This past week of hobby saw more work on painting my Terrain in preparation for Coalescence as well as finally getting back to some gaming.  Outside of that, I have been planning out my posts for the next few weeks as I have a lot of travel for work coming up, but you can still expect my usual Wed and Fri posts along with some nice pictures of my travels and travel hobby.

My Garden of Morr made its way from The Old World into The Mortal Realms


Some Classic Terrain pieces I touched up

My recent purchase of a Hot Wire Foam Cutter has paid off

Small and Large practice games were had this past weekend

Let me know what yo have on your Hobby Table and follow me on Twitter to see my future Travel Hobby Projects.  See you on Friday.  Happy Hobbying!