Monday, July 30, 2018

Community All-gates : 7-30-18

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to the "Community All-gates", a new weekly feature on The Realm Gate Blog.  Every Monday I plan to highlight something or someone from around the Age of Sigmar and Miniature Painting Community.  It might be an Event, a YouTube Channel, Blog, Army List, Model, Hobby Project, or anything else that catches my eye.  I also want to give a shoutout to the great hobbyist who gave me the idea for this new weekly feature, Paul Wagner (Pjschard) The Spider King Himself.  Thanks for the great idea!



Today I want to put a Spotlight on the upcoming Realms At War Event this October.  There have been more players posting progress on their Aethrmyst and Aetherlabs lately and it has really been inspiring my own preparation as well as my Hobby in general.  Check out the event pack over on TGA and follow the hashtag #RAW18 to follow everyone's preparation!  Below are just a few of the great projects being worked on, including my own! 



Until Wednesday, Happy Hobbying!

Chuck Moore