Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Weekly Hobby Update : 5-31-17

Hey Everyone!  It is Wednesday and time for a brief update on what I have had on my hobby desk.  It has been a light week as I prepare for the upcoming coalescence and I am currently in the midst of a lot of travel for work, but I always try to squeeze some hobby in every.  You will be able to see my Travel Hobby in an upcoming Friday in a few weeks.



I was able to complete my first model that wasn't terrain in quote a while with my Knight-Venator Conversion.


I am very excited for the New 40k and have taken a few more recently painted of my Dark Angels and removed the basing in preparation for my new (and second) Unforgiven Force.


The awards are all set for June 10th to go along with the prize support I received my FLGS.  After June 10th I will have a full run down of event!


Last I have begun my attempt at NMM - Gold.  It is not much yet, but it is a start!

Let me know what you have been working on and as always feel free to follow me on Twitter!  See you with Friday's Post.