Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Weekly Hobby Update : 7-26-17

Hey Everyone!  The Paint is really beginning to flow on my Hobby Table.  Also with Nova Fast approaching, I am trying to play as many games as I can to prepare for all the events!  It is an exciting time for Age of Sigmar as well with the announcement of the Generals Handbook 2017 coming in August, be sure to check out the video announcement.  It is a real gem!


My Blades of Khorne Color Scheme was decided and I got to work on my Bloodletters.  It took a good portion of my Saturday, but I managed to finish the unit up.  I am still trying to decide on how to base them, but I am saving that for the end of the Army to do it all at once.



A couple of my good friends are getting back into the Fantasy side of gaming with Age of Sigmar and one had a group of us out to his place for some Basement Hammer.  It was a blast hanging out, rolling dice, and eating pizza.  It had been a while since I had seen some of them so it was great to catch up over some games.


I also snagged my room for Adepticon 2018!  I am much closer than I was last year which means I can join in on the late night gaming with everyone and with what appears to be a British Invasion of Adepticon it promises to be a great event!  Hope to see you there!


Let me know what has been on your table or what Games you have played lately by hitting me up on Twitter.  Also if you're going to Adepticon 2018 I suggest booking a room soon as the Hotels are quickly filling up!  I will see you Friday as I continue my Road to Nova Open series!  Happy Hobbying!