Monday, November 26, 2018

Community All-gates : 11-26-18

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to the "Community All-gates", the weekly feature on The Realm Gate Blog where every Monday I plan to highlight something or someone from around the Age of Sigmar and Miniature Painting Community.  It might be an Event, a YouTube Channel, Blog, Army List, Model, Hobby Project, or anything else that catches my eye.  Today I want to look at the new website from Rob and team from The Honest Wargamer.  The team over at The Honest Wargamer have set up a workbook to help players of all skill levels work toward improvement in how they think about their armies, how they play the armies, and how they prepare for events with their armies.




As you are all aware I am a big fan of working toward the continual improvement of oneself.  While I put lots of effort into preparing for my days, my meals, and my workbooks, I never truly prepared properly for playing in an Age fo Sigmar event.  I worked through the workbook after it was released in preparation for an upcoming event next month and I have never felt more prepared even after playing with the army for almost a year at this point.  The Workbook is really worth a work through and checking out everyone's List Run Downs is a great way to get into a player's head to see the how and why of the army.  I even did one for myself for my Army I plan to use for pickup games at Adepticon this year so be sure to check it out!


Great job Rob and team and I look forward to seeing how this all evolves to help the community!

Happy Hobbying!

Chuck Moore