Monday, December 31, 2018

Community All-gates : 12-31-18

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to the "Community All-gates", the weekly feature on The Realm Gate Blog where every Monday I plan to highlight something or someone from around the Age of Sigmar and Miniature Painting Community.  It might be an Event, a YouTube Channel, Blog, Army List, Model, Hobby Project, or anything else that catches my eye.  Today I want to talk about my painting tally from 2018.  It has been a whirlwind year with tons of models crossing my painting desk, most of them Witch Aelves!  In total, I have painted 392 individual models this year.  I wasn't aiming for any specific number to paint this year, but I am happy that painting 300-400 models seem to be my yearly average over the past three years.  If you don't currently track your total models painted I really recommend you begin in 2019.  A simple tally mark in your hobby journal is all you need!



Here are a few of my favorite models I painted this year!





Happy Hobbying!

Chuck Moore