Monday, January 14, 2019

Community All-gates : 1-14-19

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to the "Community All-gates", the weekly feature on The Realm Gate Blog where every Monday I plan to highlight something or someone from around the Age of Sigmar and Miniature Painting Community.  It might be an Event, a YouTube Channel, Blog, Army List, Model, Hobby Project, or anything else that catches my eye.  Today I wanted to spotlight a recent video posted by Anthony Margo (AoS Coach).  The video deep dives into the Daughters of Khaine with a few of the most devoted of Morathi, Hayden Walker and Sam Morgan.  It is an excellent video that looks at alternative builds than the typical 60+ Witch Aelf lists.  While I run Hordes of Witch Aelves I am keen to get into other play styles of the army in the coming year and their insight on the topic was excellent.



After watching the video once through I am getting eager to put more Sisters of Slaughter on the table in the coming year and learn how to use their 6" pile into its greatest effect.  I will likely go back and give this another listen and see what other information I can pull from the video, but I will likely be sticking with The Kraith Temple even if it isn't the most power Temple!  Be sure to give the video a watch and subscribe to Channel while you are there!


Happy Hobbying.

Chuck Moore